Onix is looking for a system administrator with experience in setting up unix servers and web applications.
- Automation of existing processes, work on “day-to-day” tasks.
- Interaction with development teams to automate processes in projects.
- Continuous improvement of system performance.
- The desire to constantly “simplify your life” and find ways to automate everyday tasks.
- Delivery and deployment of the finished product on target servers.
- Standardization of the development environment.
- Adaptation of the server infrastructure to the requirements of the developed product.
- Experience configuring Linux server operating systems.
- Experience in administering PostgreSQL, MySQL (knowledge of Redis, MongoDB, Memcached will be a significant plus).
- Experience in administering web servers Nginx, Apache.
- Knowledge / understanding / skills: DNS, HTTP, SSL.
- Desirable understanding and ability to use Continuous Integration / Delivery.
- Experience in deploying monitoring systems.
- Ability to create simple working solutions.
- A big plus will be the experience of working with Docker, Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Level of English for reading technical documentation.