Do you dream of realizing your perfectionism without harming social life? Onix is looking for a QA that is ready to improve the software development process, prevent flaws and find bugs in the product.
- Checking product requirements.
- Risk assessment.
- Planning ideas to improve product quality, analysis of test results.
- Analysis and clarification of requirements with the customer or business analysts.
- Planning the testing process.
- Functional testing.
- Identification of software defects, their introduction into the tracking system.
- Discussion of fixes with developers.
- Error life cycle tracking.
- Regression testing of subordinate defects.
- Understanding the software development cycle.
- Knowledge of theory and basic testing tools.
- Proficiency in English at Intermediate level and above.
- Wide IT outlook and focus on learning new things.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- High level of communication skills.
- Attention to detail, perseverance.
- Analytical abilities and ability to model and work with abstractions.
- Ability to determine the value of the defect.