Are you not afraid of difficult tasks and are you looking for an opportunity to work with a team of professionals? If you dream of raising your level of knowledge, are interested in innovations and want to work in a friendly team of like-minded people, this vacancy will interest you.
- Android application development.
- Search for non-standard solutions.
- Development and support of new features / functions and solutions for Android.
- Working with NestedScrollView with a nested list from RecycleView.
- Willingness to disassemble dex and jar and add to tasks.
- Ability to work with video playback in RemoteView.
- Experience in developing Android applications from 3 years.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, experience using Java 8 is an advantage.
- OOP, design templates, Android-specific patterns.
- Work with Git, Mercurial version control systems.
- Profiling, finding and eliminating bottlenecks in the code.
- Knowledge of REST, XML, JSON, GSON, Jackson, binary formats.
- Experience with SQLite, knowledge of other databases is an advantage (Realm, Firebase).
- Knowledge base of TCP / IP and UDP, Sockets.
- Experience with Android API 1.6 – 6.0, Google API, Google Services, Android NDK.
- Experience with Android Studio and Eclipse.
- Ability to edit Gradle scripts.
- Experience with Hardware API, MediaEncoder, Camera API, Bluetooth, USB.
- Experience with complex designs, animation, Custom View, View Group with states.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, Retrofit, Crashlytics.
- In-depth knowledge of C / C ++ is an advantage.
- Desirable experience of editing Open Source libraries for the set tasks.
- Desirable experience with AOSP assembly.
- Proficiency in English.