If you are focused on the best result, understand the search for elegant functional solutions, know how to analyze and optimize the code to improve the performance of the application, this work is just for you.
- Working with new design templates, the ability to use templates when writing code.
- Use of classical algorithms and data structures.
- Analysis of conditions and selection of optimal ways of data storage and processing.
- Working with Sqlite and Realm databases.
- Experience in developing iOS applications from 3 years.
- Confident knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols and work with sockets.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK and basic frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreData, AutoLayout, CoreGraphics, MapKit), XML and JSON formats.
- Experience with Push Notifications and understanding their limitations.
- Experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Knowledge of features and differences for iPad, iPhone, iPod.
- Experience profiling applications, finding bottlenecks and optimizing.
- Knowledge of working with binary file formats, optimization of speed and memory usage.
- Ability to work with low-level devices, iBeacon and BLE.
- Knowledge base for working with OpenGL and Metal.
- Desirable knowledge of libPng, libJpeg and Open Source, as well as experience porting Open Source libraries.
- Knowledge of C ++ using STL is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.