Onix is looking for a Unity Software Engineer to support an existing project
- Development of AR applications for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and VR (mobile, desktop, Hololens) in the Unity development environment
- Software development experience from the 1st year.
- Confident knowledge of C #, OOP.
- Basic understanding of modeling and texturing.
- Possession of Unity3D, Asset Bandles, Unity Animation, as well as the ability to use curls, shaders and materials.
- Understanding the technique of optimization and resource saving application.
- Ability to adhere to these deadlines with fixed requirements.
- Responsibility, ability to work in a team and desire to develop
- Proficiency in English.
An additional advantage will be:
- If you have experience with Unity Editor scripting.
- You can create applications for mobile devices (iOS, Android).
- Understand the basic principles of OpenGL.
- You know the full cycle of development and publication of games on iOS and Adroid platforms
- You have experience in developing and supporting multiplayer programs.
- Engaged in the development, maintenance and improvement of the SDK
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Interesting work in a friendly team
- Professional and career growth
- Decent salary
- Long-term cooperation with a company that is actively developing
- Opportunity to adapt your day to your lifestyle
- Compensation for attending IT conferences
- Corporate outdoor recreation
- Endless coffee, cookies and lounge